Vietnam visa on arrival has 2 major types including Vietnam tourist visa and Vietnam business visa. In this article, you will find necessary information about validity of each type of Vietnam visa. Hopefully, you will enjoy it.
A. Vietnam tourist visa
Vietnam tourist visa has maximum validity of 30 days. It is long enough for a holiday in Vietnam. However, if you wish to stay longer, you are able to apply for a business visa with the same procedure. It doesn't matter when you take business visa for visiting family or traveling in Vietnam.
B. Vietnam business visa
Generally, Vietnam business visa is valid for 3 months. Still, it is not necessasry to obtain business visa for a short business trip. Instead, you are advised to apply for tourist visa to avoid waste of money.
The following are 4 steps to get Vietnam visa on arrival for tourism and business purposes:.
1. Complete the visa application form online
2. Pay visa processing fee through online payment gateway or bank transfer
3. Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 business days
4. Show the letter to get on board and get visa visa stamp at arrival airport
- Your passport vaildity should remain at least 6 months prior to date of travel to meet requirements of the airlines
- Re-read your information on the visa form before submitting to make sure that there is no error on it.
- Vietnam visa on arrival for Dutch citizens
- Vietnam visa on arrival for Danish citizens
- Vietnam visa on arrival photo requirements
- Countries in the list of not applicable for Vietna...
- Visa on arrival in Vietnam
- Vietnam visa on arrival on the same day
- Vietnam visa on arrival for South African citizens.